World Health Day
April is World Health Day
It is celebrated annually and each year draws attention to a specific health topic of concern to people all over the world.
The date of 7 April marks the anniversary of the founding of WHO in 1948.
In 1948, the WHO held the First World Health Assembly. The Assembly decided to celebrate 7 April of each year, with effect from 1950, as World Health Day. The World Health Day is held to mark WHO's founding and is seen as an opportunity by the organization to draw worldwide attention to a subject of major importance to global health each year. The WHO organizes international, regional, and local events on the Day related to a particular theme. World Health Day is acknowledged by various governments and non-governmental organizations with interests in public health issues, who also organize activities and highlight their support in media reports, such as the Global Health Council.
World Health Day is one of 11 official global health campaigns marked by WHO, along with World Tuberculosis Day, World Immunization Week, World Malaria Day, World No Tobacco Day, World AIDS Day, World Blood Donor Day, World Chagas Disease Day, World Patient Safety Day, World Antimicrobial Awareness Week and World Hepatitis Day.
2021 World Health Day theme is "Building a Fairer and Healthier World for Everyone"
BusinessBadhega Oath for 2021 World Health Day:
- We are committed to Follow "Building a Fairer and Healthier World for Everyone"
- I am Committed to Safeguard My Surroundings
- I am Committed to following Govt. & Co. Guidelines
- I am Committed to Encourage People on Healthy and Safer Lifestyle
- I am Health Conscious and My Brain and Body is align for Overall Healthy
- I am Committed to Health is Wealth
- I am Committed to Breath Deeply, Exercise Regularly and Feed Good Nutritious Food to my Body
- I am Committed to being Surrounded by People Who Encourage me to be Healthy
Be Healthy & Wealthy!